Alexandria is a city in Egypt. The city is famous for its magnificent Lighthouse of Alexandria and also The Alexandria’s Port. It has a deep history preserved and exhibited through its museums. The place also has a mosque standing firm since the 13th Century, Abu al Abbas al-Mursi Mosque.
Places to visit:
- Lighthouse of Alexandria– The Lighthouse of Alexandria was constructed in the year 1480. It is popularly known as the Pharos of Alexandria.
- Citadel of Qaitbay- Citadel of Qaitbay was formed in the late 15th-century. This museum features archaeological artifacts.
- Montaza Palace- Montaza Palace was constructed in the year 1930. It is a vast public park.
- Pompey's Pillar- Pompey’s Pillar is the most visited place of the city.
- Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa- The Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa is a historical place.
- Alexandria Port- The Alexandria Port is situated at the conjunction of the Mediterranean Sea and Mariut Lake.
- Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque- Abu al Abbas al-Mursi Mosque is as old as the 13th Century and a famous spot.
Places to stay:
- Paradise Inn Windsor Palace Hotel- Paradise Inn is a place offering an eloquent stay in the most vibrant rooms along with fine dining & a rooftop terrace.
- Cecil Hotel- Cecil Hotel is a place with stylish rooms offering a comfortable stay and rooms having sea views, a restaurant & a nightclub.
- Cherry Maryski Hotel- Cherry is a very affordable hotel featuring a top-class stay in addition to a rooftop pool, dining & a gym.
- Hilton Alexandria Corniche- Hilton Alexandria Corniche hotel comes with a luxury stay along with dining, a nightclub, a private beach, a spa & an infinity pool.